Find information to help run your SkillsUSA Chapter. Be sure to visit http://skillsusa.org/membership-resources/advisors/ as well for great news and information from our national office.
Free Leadership resources are available here: http://www.studentleadershipchallenge.com/Resources.aspx
In The Student Leadership Challenge model, Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner—today’s premier leadership experts—demonstrate how any student can be a leader, regardless of age and experience. Grounded in over 30 years of extensive research, they have identified The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® that are common when leaders are able to make extraordinary things happen.
This award is established to honor and applaud Oregon Advisors who deliver the entire SkillsUSA experience to their students throughout the academic year.
It provides recognition of the local SkillsUSA chapter advisor for conducting outstanding programs of activities that provide valuable educational experiences for the entire membership. This program was designed to be versatile. In order to qualify for this award an advisor must complete only 21 of the 31 requirements allowing you to use the sections that best apply to your situation.
- All Advisors are eligible and encouraged to participate
- Applications must be submitted online here
- The standards established for each of the respective criteria are to be considered a minimum standard for goals
- Chapter Advisors are eligible for recognition in the Oregon Distinguished Advisor program each year
- No supporting materials will be accepted
- The online nomination form must be completed no later than March 15 at 5 p.m.
Free resources for running a non-profit are available here: https://www.councilofnonprofits.org/tools-resources
Access the Calendar
Registration Guide Coming Soon